Friday, November 23, 2012
BLACK Friday TROLLEY! Today -ALL DAY!!!! - 11:00am until 10:30pm - Frankfort Avenue
On Black Friday, November 23rd trolleys will run extended hours from 11:00am-10:30pm and visitors can pick up a coupon sheet valid for special discounts at these businesses: A Reader’s Corner Bookstore, Crescent Hill Trading Co., D&W Silks, Lexie’s Trading Post, Margaret’s Consignment, SisterDragonfly, South Bayly Boutique, and The Comfy Cow. Other events scheduled for Nov. 23rd include:
• A Reader’s Corner Bookstore, 2044 Frankfort Avenue, will host a reading and book signing by Misha Feigin of his new book Skippers in Training and live musical entertainment.
• Boombozz Famous Pizza, 3400 Frankfort Avenue, will host $5 lunch specials, social hour with appetizer and craft beer specials from 3:00pm-7:00pm, and 2 for $20 dinner specials.
• The Comfy Cow, 2221 Frankfort Avenue, will showcase an art installation by local artist Patty Miles, and rewards members will get double points all night.
• D&W Silks, 2320 Frankfort Avenue, will serve refreshments and offer 20% off the entire store and a free poinsettia to customers who spend $50 or more (while supplies last).
• Lexie’s Trading Post, 2224 Frankfort Avenue, will offer 20% off the entire purchase (excluding sale items) and a free Shea Butter Lip Balm with a purchase of $50.
• The Urban Farmhouse Market, 2830 Frankfort Avenue, will give shoppers a “pick and win” chance to get 10%-50% off their purchase and serve holiday refreshments.
• Vint, 2309 Frankfort Avenue, will serve holiday favorites, a White Pumpkin Latte, a Maple Sugar Latte and a Fireside Mocha, and give hoppers a chance to warm up by the fire and get a boost for more holiday shopping.
• The Wine Rack, 2632 Frankfort Avenue, will host a cheese and wine sampling from 5:00pm-8:00pm. http://ow.ly/i/1a2XS