FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
ATTENTION! All Giggles Program Fans! Come visit us at the Crescent Hill Old-fashioned Fourth of July with Art Fair and Music Festival.
|Kids Craft Table in Action|
The Giggles Program, long known locally for their Quality Skin and Aroma family products, Fun Home Parties, their Fundraising Efforts and total funding of BEARS to ER’s Program, is setting up at this weekend at the Crescent Hill Old-fashioned Fourth of July with Art Fair and Music Festival.
*** SPECIALS and ACTIVITIES! ***
1. All Seasonal, Close-out and CLEARANCE Items - 50% OFF
2. Lip Balms : Buy 2, Get 1 FREE*
3. Mix & Match : Buy 2, Get 1 FREE (Shea Butter Lotions, Body Washes and
Aloe Body Sprays)
4. Kids Crafts : Color a CARD for our Bears to ER Program and other activities.
5. We also will be holding our children’s craft booth activities onsite! Bring the kiddos out and for $5 each they can color their own T-Shirt, Baseball Hat and/or Canvas Tote bag!
Karen Crook, co-owner of The Giggles Program had this say:
"Come by to get GREAT DEALS, discounts and special pricing on many of your favorite skin and aroma products! Look at this as an incredible opportunity to stock up on some old favorites and try our new fragrances for 2011."
· Who: The Giggles Program – At the Crescent Hill Old-fashioned Fourth of July with Art Fair and Music Festival.
· What: SPECIALS and ACTIVITIES! (see above)
- When: Sunday July 3rd, 2011 from 10am – 6pm, and Monday, July 4th from 10am – 6pm.
· Where: On the grounds of the historic Peterson-Dumesnil House (301 S. Peterson Ave.) between Frankfort Ave. and Grinstead Drive. http://crescenthillartfair.com
*** Also, This Crescent Hill Old-fashioned Fourth of July with Art Fair and Music Festival will have 100 juried artists in the art fair and 35 bands on 2 stages of the Music Festival. The event takes place on the grounds of the historic Peterson-Dumesnil House (301 S. Peterson Ave.) between Frankfort Ave. and Grinstead Drive.
Vintage Car Parade and Exhibition- Parade leaves Masonic Home at 11:30 am to drive down Frankfort Ave.), Big Pet Show at 2 pm (register earlier), Cake Booth, Silent Auction inside Peterson-Dumesnil House, Children’s Area with inflatables and many other kids’ activities, fair food and drink. This year we also have a photo booth that will be located near the entrance to the Art Fair.
Music on two stages goes all day to 10 pm both nights (July 3 and July 4th, with a first time Kentucky Homefront Live Broadcast for WFPK-FM on Monday, July 4th, before the Zambelli International Hand-fired Fireworks at 10 pm).
July 4th 5K Fun/Run starts at 8 am from the Peterson-Dumesnil House parking area. Register online or starting at 7:30 am on day of run.
Free trolleys for those taking advantage of parking at Baptist Seminary off Grinstead Drive or along the area side streets.
The Giggles Program is a corporate goodwill project started in March of 2007 by Karen & Gary Crook.
Money raised from the sale of The Giggles Program product lines are then used to fund the "BEARS to ER's" Program. This program buys stuffed animals, toys and books which are attached to personalized, hand-colored Get Well Soon cards colored by other children. These personalized gifts are then distributed through Hospital Emergency Rooms to complete our goal of...
Bringing Smiles to Little Faces. :0)
All major credit cards, cash and checks will be accepted on-site the day of the event. For more information, reference their web page at: TheGigglesProgram.com, or their Facebook Fan Page at: Facebook.com/TheGigglesProgram, or the company's blog at: TheGigglesProgram.com/blog. And, of course, you can always call for more information at 502-231-1079, Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm.
* While supplies last. Limited to stock on hand.