Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Few Words to finish out 2011....

1.  All Holiday decor is 50% of this week, then it is gone.
2.  All other merchandise is under an Inventory Reduction at 20% off.  Come get your goodies now, so we dont have to count it come January 1st! * Does not include gift certificates or Trunk Show items.
3.  Finally, this Friday is the  Last F.A.T. Friday of 2011

What: F.A.T. Friday ~ Trunk Show

Who: Hats by Adorably Audrey
“I recall receiving my first sewing machine when I was 12 years old. A gift from my Grandmother. I spent many Saturday afternoons with her and she taught me many of her sewing skills.  I dedicate my hat business to my Grandma who always encouraged me to follow my dreams.  Even on a bad hair day, I just grab a hat and go!   I'm always stopped and asked . . .Where did you get that hat?"   Check out more items at http://www.adorablyaudrey.com/

Hats by Adorably Audrey is operated by Audrey Forst, who grew up in Chicago, so she knows cold weather.  My first career job was a flight attendant for a major airline and I was initially based in New York before moving back to Chicago. I loved exploring different cities which my job allowed me to do. I modeled clothing part-time which gave me the opportunity to experience the world of fashion.  In my spare time I enjoy playing tennis, reading novels and old cook books. My most rewarding and challenging job is being a full-time Mom who has raised three amazing boys with my husband; all who are the love of my life!
 When: December 30.   
Special Store Hours : Open from 11:00am to 10:00pm
Where: Lexie’s Trading Post
2224 Frankfort Ave
Louisville, KY 40206
502-365-GIFT
                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment